Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Carpe Kairos"

Last week, a friend of mine shared an article with me via a link on Facebook...As soon as I read it, I knew I wanted to share it with you!  It's about the joys of parenting and how sometimes, even though everyone around us tells us to savor every sweet second, it's tough.  More than tough.  Hands down. hardest. job. ever.  It's a startling truth that people just don't talk about.  It doesn't make you a bad parent to admit that parenting is a treacherous journey.  The author of this article articulates the ups and downs much better than I can, for sure!  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Click here to read the article: Don't Carpe Diem 



*If you are not a parent yet and are reading this, please don't be alarmed!  Parenting is also the BEST job on the planet and there's nothing quite like it!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah--you won my Cutting Edge Stencil giveaway! Check out the post & don't forget to send me your email!

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2012/01/cutting-edge-winner.html

    ReplyDelete